Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Apple Pear Fruit Juice Recipe

Do you like sweet apples mixed with delicious pears? If so, then this Apple Pear Fruit Juice is the recipe for you.


 


apple pear fruit juiceFresh Fruit: Apple Pear Fruit Juice Recipe


This is another wonderful recipe from  The Juicing Bible with a slight alteration. Even though the recipe doesn’t specify what type of apple and pear to use, I used braeburn apples and red pears. I also left out the ginger root and I list it below as optional.


I have nothing against ginger root. It has many positive nutritional benefits, but I just don’t care for it in some recipes. My taste may change as time goes on. It certainly has over the years and I may start using ginger root more often in fruit juice recipes.


This is a pleasant morning fruit juice and fruit juice is excellent for cleansing, but it does have more sugar than green drinks. I’m careful not to drink too much pure fruit juice and I’ve found that diluting it with purified water or sparkling water is a good choice. The recipe below makes more than enough for 2 people, especially if you dilute it.


Serves 2 people


  • 2 apples (braeburn)

  • 2 pears (red)

  • 1/2 inch piece of ginger root (optional)

  • 1/2 cup grapes (red)

  • 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon


apple pear fruit juice


If you have a juice recipe you’d like to share with me, please contact me. I’ll be sure to give credit where credit is due. As always, thanks for reading and happy juicing!


UPDATE: Apple Pear Fruit Juice Recipe: Try the ginger root. It is fantastic! I use just a small piece to livin this recipe up and ginger root has so many wonderful benefits. For one, it reduces pain and inflammation, making it valuable in managing arthritis, headaches, and menstrual cramps.- 7 Health Benefits of Ginger


P.S. Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog. You’ll only receive an e-mail when I post a new article and nothing else. No Spam!


Sources for this article include:


7 Health Benefits of Ginger


The Juicing Bible




Apple Pear Fruit Juice Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment