Monday, November 7, 2016

Apple Cinnamon Smoothie Recipe

apple cinnamon smoothieHere’s the Apple Cinnamon Smoothie! As I promised I will be reviewing a few recipes from the Metabolic Cooking program. This is a fantastic healthy program for people looking to eat healthier, lose weight or just enjoy some new nutritious, fat burning recipes.


The Apple Cinnamon Smoothie is from the Breakfast and Post-Workout Smoothie section. This is a wonderful and delicious healthy smoothie that can even replace a meal. The cinnamon really makes this smoothie delicious. I have used this recipe and similar one’s when I’m in a hurry.


These smoothie recipes call for a protein powder and as I mentioned before there are a few things to look out for. Go back to Metabolic Cooking Smoothies and have a look. Basically, look for a protein supplement with all natural ingredients and no artificial colors or sweeteners.


I’m using Organic Soy Powder from Swansons. It’s a healthy powder and tastes great in smoothies.  This product was featured in Prevention’s 6 Healthiest Protein Powders for Your Smoothie. 100% Certified Organic Whole Soybean Powder has 10 grams of easy-digesting protein per serving. Plus, it has all the healthful components of the soybean. This nutritional powder truly delivers!


Apple Cinnamon Smoothie


  • 2 scoops of protein powder

  • unsweetened vanilla almond milk (enough for smoothie cup)

  • 1 Granny Smith apple (cored, sliced. I could only use 1/2 the apple in my Nutribullet cup)

  • 1/2 frozen banana

  • 1 tsp cinnamon

  • stevia to taste

  • 5 ice cubes

apple cinnamon smoothie 2Put all ingredients in a blender and enjoy. this smoothie is perfect for breakfast or post-exercise because of it’s higher carbohydrate content.


I’m using my Nutribullet Pro and just love it!


Sources:


Metabolic Cooking


Swansons


Thanks for dropping by and I hope you enjoy this one. Do you substitute an occasional meal in your day with a smoothie? Please comment below, I would love to hear from you.



Apple Cinnamon Smoothie Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment