Sunday, November 13, 2016

Apple Peach Fruit Juice | Simple Recipes

Do you like peaches? I discovered this simple apple peach fruit juice by mistake. I bought a box of these huge peaches at the supermarket not really knowing what to do with them.


I thought I can always juice’em if I can’t eat them 🙂


To my surprise they were easy to juice in my Omega J8004 juicer. I had to follow the peach with some apple to help push the peach through, but overall I got about 16 ounces of juice from this one peach and two small apples.


apple peach fruit juice



Apple Peach Fruit Juice


Makes 16 ounces (enough for two servings and mixes well over ice and with sparkling water)


  • 1 very large peach or two smaller peaches

  • 2 apples (I used Gala)

 


Here’s some nutritional information on the Apple Peach Fruit Juice Recipe:
Calories 143
Potassium 521mg
Total Carbohydrate 43.77g
Protein 1.97g
Calcium 22mg


In addition you get vitamins A, C, E, K and B-6.


According to a study from Texas A&M, stone fruit like peaches, plums and nectarines have been shown to ward off obesity-related diseases such as diabetes, metabolic syndrome and cardiovascular disease.


Another study from Texas A&M showed that peaches and plum extracts were effective in killing even the most aggressive types of breast cancer cells and did not harm normal healthy cells in the process.


A higher intake of fruits (3 or more servings per day) has been shown to decrease risk of and progression of age-related macular degeneration. – Medical News Today


 


Please visit the very friendly website JuiceRecipes.com for specific information. You can find more peach recipes there.


Sources:


Medical News Today


Thank you again for reading and please let me know what you think of this recipe by commenting below. Questions are appreciated!


P.S. Please remember to subscribe to my blog. No Spam!



Apple Peach Fruit Juice | Simple Recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment