Thursday, January 14, 2016

NutriBullet Pro: Is it Really a Nutrition Extractor?

nutribullet proWhat is the NutriBullet Pro I asked myself? These tend to get confusing. NutriBullet, MagicBullet and Nutri Ninja. So many kinds. What are these and which one should I get? Honestly I didn’t know what to try, so when a nice lady came by and said “Get that one!” I purchased the NutriBullet Pro. She said it is amazing and works great. She said she uses it almost everyday and loves it. So that’s why I ended up with the NutriBullet Pro. Oh, it was on sale too! This was shortly before Christmas.


NutriBullet Pro: Nutrition Extractor


Since then I’ve been educated some on the NutriBullet Pro. This is a 900 watt personal sized blender according to Amazon and is sold by Nutri Bullet. I got the 9 piece set for Virginia and I to use.


According to Nutri Bullet this isn’t just a personal blender though. This is a nutrition extractor! Let them explain:


What is Nutrition Extraction? Unlike blenders and juicers, Nutribullet nutrient extractors are specifically engineered to break down the cell walls of food to create the most nutrient dense smoothies possible. This unique extraction process transforms food into its most nutritious, most absorbable state. With extraction, you get the health benefits of eating the whole fruit and vegetable – the fiber, the pulp, the seeds and skins – nothing is left behind.


Is it hogwash? I want to be honest, I don’t know. It sounds good though. I doubt there is any scientific evidence (studies) to prove that nutrition extractors actually do what they claim. This goes for juicers too.


What I do believe is that the NutriBullet breaks down fruit and vegetables to a state that is easily absorbed by the body. When we drink smoothies we are not only getting the juice but getting fiber. Fiber is good and when blending fruit, fiber helps to slow down the absorption of natural sugar in the fruit. You won’t get that sugar high, sugar spike, like when juicing fruit.


NutriBullet Pro


Another benefit of using a personal blender like this NutriBullet Pro: You’ll find yourself consuming a wider variety of fruits and vegetables then you may normally get. I like trying different recipes and these recipes use everything from apples to zucchini.


You’ll also find you get more servings of fruits and vegetables in your diet. These are all good points. I don’t see any downside to using the NutriBullet when using it sensibly. I wouldn’t drink just smoothies for 7 days straight, but it could be done.


What do you think about the nutrition extractor claims? Thanks again for visiting, happy juicing and stay smooth!


Resources:


NutriBullet. Life Changing Recipes – Manual that comes with the NutriBullet Pro.



NutriBullet Pro: Is it Really a Nutrition Extractor?

No comments:

Post a Comment