Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Pink Orchard Berry Buster | Apple and Strawberry Juice

I made this recipe this morning for Virginia (Health Juice Fanatic ‏@healthyjuicers). Most of the recipes I’ve been making lately are enough for two people. The Pink Orchard Berry Buster is a delicious fruit juice recipe that I got out of  The Big Book of Juices.


“With some 405 recipes for fruit and vegetable juices, smoothies, and quenchers, this newly updated and expanded edition of Natalie Savona’s essential kitchen guide to juicing now offers health-conscious readers even more. A clever indexing system sorts the juices by key ingredients, by nutrients, and by health benefits.”


I really like how the book is organized and I think you’ll like it too. I can just skim the outer page edges for what I’m looking for, ie. Fruit Based Juices – Apple, Fruit Based Juices – Grapefruit, Fruit Based Juices – Orange and so on. Smart!


pink orchard berry busterPink Orchard Berry Buster with a Fizz!


I like adding sparkling water to this one, but no matter how you drink it, it’s great! I love the taste of combining apples and strawberries. I used red delicious apples and some sweet ripe strawberries. Try this one, you won’t be sorry. It’s extremely easy to make.


Strawberries are very low in Saturated Fat, Cholesterol and Sodium. And… they are a very good source of Vitamin C and Manganese.


Makes 22 ounces


  • 3 apples

  • 2 good handfuls of strawberries ( you may substitute any red berry such as raspberries)

pink orchard berry buster


If you have a juice recipe you’d like to share on our website, please contact me. I’ll be sure to give credit where credit is due. As always, thanks for reading and happy juicing!


UPDATE: Strawberries are one of the most delicious fruits for juicing, but be sure to wash them thoroughly if purchased from a store. Organic is better if available or grow your own. See: The deadly pesticide on your strawberries: How the EPA left us all exposed


P.S. Please subscribe to my blog. You’ll be notified of my new articles and recipes via e-mail. No-SPAM!


Sources for this article include:


The Big Book of Juices


The Deadly Pesticides on Your Strawberries



Pink Orchard Berry Buster | Apple and Strawberry Juice

No comments:

Post a Comment