Tuesday, November 6, 2012

It Started As a Gift


I received my first juicer a couple of years ago as a gift from my son on Father's Day. I got into it right away and started juicing apples, oranges, lemons, pineapples, strawberries, grapefruit, wheat grass, watermelons, tomatoes, carrots, cucumbers, beets, kale, broccoli, and a whole lot more. I knew nutritionally it'd be good for me and my overall health would improve. I juiced for myself, family, friends and loved one's. It's great fun and there's nothing better than FRESH fruit and vegetable juice for the body. I have lots of recipes and information about juicing, weight loss, nutrition and natural health, so I hope you'll join me and follow this page. If you don't have a juicer yet, go to my store (see below) and pick one up that fits your budget. You won't be sorry! And please remember to click the "Subscribe" button in the right hand pop-out menu. Thanks! - Richard (Rich) Donahue

Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite



PRIME Juicers Website

No comments:

Post a Comment