Friday, November 4, 2016

Bright Orange | Orange and Carrot Juice Recipe

This is another juice recipe that comes from  The Big Book of Juices. I like making the Bright Orange juice recipe in the morning. I love it! I just naturally love to have an orange juice in the morning and the addition of a few carrots smooths out the flavor for me. How about adding a small piece of fresh ginger to it? Anyway, here’s a recipe you’re sure to love.


bright orangeBright Orange


I love how the addition of carrots to this drink really makes a beautiful orange color. The carrots do the same in another recipe I make with grapefruit. This is a nice, not to sweet, fresh, nutritious juice and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.


 


 


Makes 16 ounces


  • 2 oranges

  • 4 carrots


bright orange


Why are carrots good for you? “The health benefits of carrots include reduced cholesterol, prevention from heart attacks, warding off of certain cancers, improving vision, and reducing the signs of premature aging. Furthermore, carrots have the ability to increase the health of your skin, boost the immune system, improve digestion, increase cardiovascular health, detoxify the body, and boost oral health in a variety of ways. They also provide a well-rounded influx of vitamins and minerals.” – Organic Facts


Thank you again for reading, please feel free to comment below. If you have a recipe that you would like to share, please contact me by commenting below. I would love to review another delicious recipe.


Resources:


The Big Book of Juices


Health Benefits of Carrots | Organic Facts


P.S. Please remember to subscribe to my blog. No Spam!


Words of caution: Diabetics should seek a doctors approval before trying a juice fast. If you have no health conditions or concerns you can fast from 1 to 5 days anytime you like, but if you fast for longer than 5 days, I recommend you seek a health care professionals supervision.


 



Bright Orange | Orange and Carrot Juice Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment