Monday, October 31, 2016

Beta-Carro Juice Recipe | Carrots, Apricots, Peaches

I had to try the Beta-Carro juice recipe because I bought so many apricots the last trip to the store. I love apricots and they produce a thick juice. You may have to add some water to this one. I think sparkling water would be great, but even purified water helps to thin this one out and doesn’t really take anything from the taste. That’s what I did.


Using my Omega J8004 masticating juicer I made this delicious recipe.


beta-carro juice recipeI always suggest people dilute the fruit juices, because of the sugar content. I’m careful about the quantity I drink at one time too and I’ve noticed in The Juicing Bible that some of the recipes for fruit juices says, “Serves 1” and I think it’s better to say “Serves 2”. I adjust for that in these articles.


If you’re like me, you’ll experience less of a sugar spike if you eat breakfast or some food with your fruit juices. If you have any medical conditions, please consult your healthcare professional. A phone call is all it takes. That said, fruit juice is great for fasting and cleanses!


Fresh Juice: Beta-Carro Juice Recipe


Serves 2


  • 3 carrots

  • 3 fresh apricots, pitted

  • 3 peaches, pitted

Using your juicer, juice the apricots alternating 1/2 of a carrot between each. Juice the peaches doing the same. I had to let my Omega J8004 run for a few minutes after I finished to make sure I got all of the juice out. There still was quite a bit of juicy pulp on the auger.


beta-carro juice recipe



Update: Beta-carotene, like all carotenoids, is an antioxidant. An antioxidant is a substance that inhibits the oxidation of other molecules; it protects the body from free radicals. Free radicals damage cells through oxidation. Eventually, the damage caused by free radicals can cause several chronic illnesses. – Medical News Today


If you have a juice recipe you’d like to share with me, please contact me. I’ll be sure to give credit where credit is due. As always, thanks for reading and happy juicing!


P.S. Please subscribe to my blog. You’ll receive my new articles and recipes via e-mail. No-SPAM!


Sources for this article include:


Medical News Today


The Juicing Bible 2nd Edition




Beta-Carro Juice Recipe | Carrots, Apricots, Peaches

No comments:

Post a Comment