Saturday, October 22, 2016

Apple Fresh Fruit Juice Recipe

When I made my Apple Fresh Fruit Juice I used granny smith apples and the best red grapes I could find. This fresh fruit juice is absolutely delicious, but tart (sharp). Over ice it’s an excellent, refreshing morning drink to sip on and definitely a “wake me up” juice. If you prefer something sweeter, use a sweeter apple. As is, this is an awesome fruit juice and very easy to make. See below.


apple freshApple Fresh Fruit Juice Recipe


The Apple Fresh recipe comes from the book,  The Juicing Bible. This is a wonderful book and has many delicious recipes for juicing as well as smoothies. In addition it has an abundance of useful information on health conditions and healthy foods. I highly recommend this book.


The Apple Fresh Fruit Juice Recipe I show here has a slight modification. I used granny smith apples and I didn’t use the powdered ginseng as mentioned in The Juicing Bible. Maybe I’ll try the powdered ginseng (1/2 tsp.) the next time.


The recipe from The Juicing Bible isn’t specific regarding the apples. Granny smith apples are lower in sugar content and that’s why I try to use them. It’s a tangy taste too! For myself I love all apples. I mix them up sometimes and enjoy experimenting. This is an excellent morning drink and will get the body going. Juice and enjoy!


Serves 2 people


  • 3 apples (granny smith)

  • 1 cup of red grapes

  • 1/2 lemon (peeled) 

apple fresh


 


UPDATE ON GRAPES:


The wealth of antioxidant nutrients in grapes is somewhat startling! In addition to providing us with conventional antioxidant nutrient like vitamin C and manganese, grapes are filled with antioxidant phytonutrients that range from common carotenoids like beta-carotene to unusual stilbenes like resveratrol, and the total number of different antioxidant nutrients in grapes runs well into the hundreds. – whfoods.com


Do you like tart fruit drinks?


As always, thanks for reading and happy juicing!


P.S. Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog. You’ll only receive an e-mail when I post a new article. No Spam!


Sources for this article include:


Grapes – WHFoods.com


The Juicing Bible




Apple Fresh Fruit Juice Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment