Monday, January 4, 2016

48 Hour Juice Cleanse Results

Happy again. Yep, that’s all I can say, I’m happy again. After 48 hours of juicing and taking in nothing but fresh fruit and vegetable juice, I feel a whole lot better.


As you may recall from my earlier post, Hiatus From Blogging But Not Juicing I had a few things I wanted to take care of with this 48 hour juice cleanse. A) I ate too much over the holidays and I felt bloated. I needed to loose weight, even if just a pound or two. B) My body wasn’t in balance (too acid). C) I had headaches, the occasional heartburn and I was experiencing some motion sickness.


juice cleanse resultsAfter starting the 48 hour juice cleanse, almost immediately I started to feel better. Even just after the first 12 hours, I felt lighter. This juice cleanse was amazing. I got my recipes and criteria from the book,  Juicing for Life: A Guide to the Benefits of Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Juicing and I have to say it is a fantastic book.


By the next day, 36 hours into it, I was a little hungry, but since I’ve been completing these fasts regularly, I know just what to do. That is, I have some herbal tea or drink some more purified water. Sometimes I take a walk or exercise.


Breaking the fast was easy. I started out with some raw fruits and vegetables. Then I worked my way into salads. It’s important to take it slow after a 48 hour juice fast. You don’t want to eat too much or it could upset your stomach. Everything you need to know is in the book,  Juicing for Life: A Guide to the Benefits of Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Juicing.


Juice Cleanse Results


So did I lose some weight? You bet I did, about 3 lbs.  Did my body get back in balance? Yes, I almost forgot I was having any heartburn and the best part is, even after a few weeks (at the time of this post), my body is still in balance. Did I loose my headaches and motion sickness? Yes! No more headaches and I haven’t had any motion sickness since I completed the 48 hour juice cleanse.


Cleansing is great for the body. I know, there are still some health care professionals that don’t believe we need to detox or fast, but if it makes you feel better, why not? It’s been working for me for years and I’m confident it’ll work for others too. Try following mine and see. Go back to my article, Juice Fast – 48 Hour Juice Cleanse Morning Day 1.


Thanks again for stopping by and visiting. I hope you find this website useful and remember, “There’s no-thing better for your body than fresh fruit and vegetable juice!”


Namaste!



48 Hour Juice Cleanse Results

No comments:

Post a Comment