Monday, August 11, 2014

Simply Green Juice | Reboot With Joe Recipe

I was looking online and found this simple recipe on the Reboot with Joe website. It’s called Simply Green Juice.


This is from Stacys Juicebar in Boston and one of her most popular juices.


I made this one morning and found it delicious. The green apple really adds to this juice, making it sweet and a little tangy. To be honest I only used one granny smith apple and the recipe calls for 1 1/2 apple. I don’t core the apples either  :-?


“This juice is perfect for breakfast, a quick pick me up any time of day or that afternoon lull for an energy boost. The nutrients in cucumber, kale and spinach include antioxidants for vibrant skin and a healthy immune system. The green apple adds a touch of sweetness and soluble fiber to help digestion and keep cholesterol in check. – Stacys Juicebar”


Simply Green Juice




Simply Green JuiceMakes 16 ounces. Ingredients:
1 ½ green apples
1 cucumber
2 stalks kale
2 large handfuls of spinach
Directions:
1.) Wash all ingredients well

2.) Core apple

3.) Add all ingredients through juicer, juice & enjoy!

Kale is quickly becoming my favorite leafy green to juice. It’s hard for me to find organic kale in Pierre, SD and I’m hoping that I can grow it this year in my garden. It’s so easy to wash and juice. My Omega J8004 Masticating Juicer gets the most out of it too! ( I still love my spinach though ;-) )


Simply Green Juice uses two kale stalks. Kale is high in iron, high in vitamin K and filled with antioxidants. You can’t go wrong with this recipe!


Thanks for coming by and visiting my blog. Do you have a favorite recipe you would like to share? Please do so by commenting below. Best wishes to you and your family. Happy Juicing!


Sources for this article include:


Reboot With Joe: Simply Green Juice from Stacys Juicebar



Simply Green Juice | Reboot With Joe Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment