Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Liquid health: Lose weight the juicing way | GulfNews.com

“In January 2011, I went to the doctor because of a virus and was told that my blood pressure was so high I could drop dead at any moment,” she says. “It took a while for the reality to sink in, but by the end of that month I was on the blood pressure medication she had prescribed me and I had started thinking about changing my lifestyle.”
Luckily for Paula, she was surrounded by health-conscious, supportive friends who rallied around her, encouraging her to start exercising and eating more healthily.
One friend bought Paula a juicer and started going to boot camp with her. A few weeks later at a weightloss show, Paula signed up for a 14-week health workshop with a nutritionist.


Read more:
Liquid health: Lose weight the juicing way | GulfNews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment